Some people generally only know car engines and accessories, and even consider themselves to be experts in that field. I also do that when asked about the suspension or the understel problem, I don’t really understand. Then I took the initiative to try to ask the experts to find information on how to care for, select, and replace if our suspension is damaged or the flexibility function per has decreased.
Incidentally, from my question, considering the condition of my vehicle, namely Baleno the quality of the spring is not good, it feels hard and there are foreign sounds, loud dings, the car is shaking or unsteady at high speed. Maybe those of you who have an old car will also experience the same thing as I feel.
Here are the parts of the car suspension.
• Per / Coil Spring
• Shock Absorber / Shock breaker
• Stoper Damper
Understeel car parts.
• Swing ARM
• Boll Joint
• Tie Rod
• Rack And
How to care for car understeel and suspension.
- Periodically inspect understeel and suspension parts.
- Make sure you wash under the car, especially on the suspension from sand or dirt, especially during the rainy season.
- Make sure the parts made of rubber are free from oil, clean them immediately if any, because the nature of the oil will damage the rubber structure.
- Perform STEEM on the part where there is a dof pen (boll joint, tie rod) with greas / grease. This will